Monday, March 1, 2010

Ashlee Simpson Celebrity Diet, Workouts, & Baby Weight Loss

Ashlee Simpson Celebrity Plan to Lose her Baby Weight! Ashlee is ready to drop the pounds form her recent pregnancy. Ashlee gave birth to her son, Bronx Mowgli in November 2008. Apparent;y the singer has about 30 pounds to lose. Want to know what Ashlee's Baby Weight Plan is? Her Diet, and Workout Secrets are revealed below or click www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com!

Ashlee on Gaining Weight While Pregnant


"Today I read on a blog that I went to the doctor and he said I was overweight and I cried and went to Planet Blue (because I was blue) and bought 6 pair of size 0 jeans. Now it is ridiculous to read such nonsense about oneself so I thought I would address this one…

  1. My doctor says I am right on target with my weight gain.

  2. Have not been to Planet Blue in at least two years

  3. Love my maternity jeans ..they have stretchy tops it is awesome!

  4. My closet full of size 0’s are being worn by Pete right now and he looks hot in them :)"


"So now that I have cleared that up let me tell you…carrying a child is the most inspiring, emotional, amazing experience of my life. My weight and my pant size are the absolute last thing I am concerned about. I am only concerned with having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. People who talk and judge pregnant women’s weight need to get a life!!!"

Ashlee's Pregnancy Weight Diet


Ashlee is using Nutrifit meals and snacks to shd the extra baby weight pounds. Nutrifit delivers low calorie, healthy meals. This a great option for new mom's who don't have time to cook diet food, or count calories. "She's swapping french toast and sugary syrup for multi-grain bread and berries," a pal of the singer tells OK!. And when her hubby, Pete Wentz, 29, brings home pizza, she has a slice, but loads it up with veggies as stated in www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com

Ashlee's Pregnancy Weight Workout Plan


Ashlee has started a mommy-and-me workout routine. She is using the book "Body After Baby: The Simple 30-Day Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight." The idea is to do activities with your new baby to bond, but at the same time you are getting a workout.

Ashlee's Baby Weight Book


Click on the image to get your copy today!









Body After Baby: A Simple, Healthy Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment