Friday, March 5, 2010

LL Cool J’s platinum workout

Take a look at LL Cool J (Ladies Love Cool James) and you can see that a ton of work went into his body. You don't get in the shape he's in by putting in 50% effort, eating junk, and skipping workouts. You want a body as finely sculpted as LL Cool J? You have to do these strict workouts as shown in www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com


cool-j3



"So when I say whole body circuit training, I like to incorporate movements that really stress the largest muscles of the body. For example, we might do a set of squats (or leg presses), immediately followed by a set of pull-ups, or rows, and alternate back and forth for 3-4 sets. No rest between sets. Then rest 30-60 seconds, hit the chest with some dips, pushups, or bench, followed immediately by jumping lunges done with an overhead press." (holding dumbbells).

cool11






"Do this combo for 3-4 sets, and then we might do a boxing circuit where Todd is sparring with me for 1-2 minutes and between those sets, he's doing body weight jump squats. Follow all of this with interval training on a treadmill or outside on a track, depending on our setting, and he's slammed for the day."


cool21



"When I say interval training, we'll go 30 seconds of an all out sprint, followed by a 60 second jog, another 30 seconds sprint, etc. We did this routine this morning --- 10 sets of sprints, 10 jogs."
"There will be times I tell Scooter it's physically impossible for me to take 1 more step. And I can push it and do-but this man helps motivate me and really pushes hard. I've done the training; I've gone through the motions and done the endless sets of curls, leg extensions, etc on my own. That doesn't work like whole body, circuit training."

cool3



"I feel like one of those cartoons where my heart is pumping out of my chest, my muscles are burning, and I can't take another step. It's crazy hard and I'm the best shape of my life for a reason."

Nutrition:


LL Cool J has a couple different weight loss methods. For one thing, we all know nutrition is over half the battle of getting in shape-I can give anyone the absolute best workout in the world on a daily basis, but if they're putting mud in their gas tank, it ain't gonna' cut it.

cool5



People get all caught up in the details, but sometimes they really just need the basics. So you can see in those charts the best carbs are loaded in fiber, the protein choices are loaded with amino acids for growth and recovery, and the fat choices are great sources of omega-3's and other healthy fats, yet lower in saturated fat as discussed in www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com

cool7



"I have never felt as good as I do now since changing my nutrition. Scooter Pie is insane, but in a good way. It's all good and it's helped make me the best physically. He'll be cooking for us on the bus, telling waiters how to prepare our food... that's what it takes. Dedication is at every turn. But I'm not saying you need a trainer, chef or anyone else to get results. The book lays the ground work for smart training and nutrition."
The quest for success should never end. The second you think you've reached the top, is the second your success comes to a screeching halt. Take nothing for granted, as it could all end tomorrow says bodybuilding.com.

Learn more about LL Cool J's workout routine in some of his weight loss books.








bookLL Cool J's Platinum

Workout: Sculpt Your Best Body Ever with Hollywood's Fittest Star

No comments:

Post a Comment